Hodgie Bricke Memorial Scholarship Fund
The Hodgie Bricke Memorial Scholarship Fund honors the legacy of Margaret "Hodgie" Bricke, who was the Fulbright Foreign Student Adviser at KU for many years, and a strong supporter of and advocate for the Fulbright program.
- Applications for travel funding must be submitted before travel dates.
- Students must be enrolled full-time at the time of application.
- Funding application is for international Fulbright graduate students at the Lawrence or Edwards campus. Applicants do not need to be currently on Fulbright funding, but must be enrolled in the same graduate program listed in their initial Fulbright Terms of Award.
- Travel must be to conferences/professional meetings at which student is presenting their research or creative works.
- Applicants must provide proof of conference acceptance and a one-page abstract of the research being presented, as an attachment.
- Applications are awarded on a first-come/first-served basis until funds are exhausted.
- Applicants may receive up to $400 once (1) per fiscal year.
- Application is open now until May 1, 2024 or until funds are exhausted, for travel before June 30, 2024.
- The Hodgie Bricke Memorial Scholarship follows the university’s travel policies and procedures.