The University of Kansas is dedicated to offering the highest quality support services to sponsored students.
The Office of International Programs will be with you from your acceptance to your graduation helping you navigate KU and facilitate communication with your sponsor as well as KU offices and departments.
International Programs Services:
- Assistance with admissions processes and liaison with KU undergraduate and/or graduate admissions offices.
- Liaison with academic departments regarding admissions placement, program information, and change of majors.
- Specialized orientation services and programming.
- Assistance with sponsor financial arrangements such as helping students understand the Bursar's Office requirements and setting up third-party billing.
- Guidance to students regarding sponsor policies, procedures and paperwork such as health insurance waivers, financial guarantees and release forms.
- Facilitation of communication between sponsor and sponsored students.
- Student counseling on matters such as housing, general advising, health or family concerns and other personal issues.
- Provision of regular and special academic progress reports to the sponsoring organization as required.
- Coordination of sponsor site visits to KU, including local appointments with students, admission offices, as well as other university units and officials.