The International House offers short-term housing to visiting international scholars, researchers and lecturers affiliated with KU. Faculty, post docs or anyone employed by the university are not eligible to stay at the International House. The length of stay is a month with shorter terms considered on an as available basis. The conveniently located house includes one small suite and four private rooms, with shared bathrooms and common areas, such as an equipped kitchen and living area. The house is fully furnished, and the rent includes all utilities, including wireless Internet.
Scholars must check in and check out of the International House in the Office of International Programs, Room 300 Strong Hall, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday or make other arrangements.
Rent rates are listed here. Contact Rose Broers, firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.. To request a reservation, please submit the reservation form.
Short-term lodging options:
Visiting Scholar Community at Naismith Hall: Contact email@example.com
Ecumenical Campus Ministries Hospitality House: Available for stays up to two weeks. This facility is located on the edge of the campus. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We cannot accomodate children in the International House.
- We cannot accomodate Americans in the International House.
- We cannot process credit card payments. Please plan to pay by check or cash.
- Cancellations: If circumstances change, we ask that you notify us at least two weeks before the start date, if possible.
- International House residents are expected to take care of the housekeeping in their rooms.
- Pets are not allowed in the International House.
- If the resident has someone accompanying them and staying in the same room, the double occupancy rate will apply.
Rose Broers, email@example.com, 785-864-0543