Using your Scholarship
1. Meet with your academic advisor to plan when to study abroad.
2. Make an appointment with a KU study abroad advisor. (firstname.lastname@example.org or 785-864-3742)
3. Plan your KU-approved, credit-bearing study abroad program.
4. Email Global Scholars Coordinator Michelle Ward about your plans.
5. Funds will be added to your KU account. Holds or debts on your account could interfere with you accessing your scholarship funds
**The Global Scholars scholarship may only be applied to a KU-approved, credit-bearing study abroad program.