The governing board meets approximately twice each semester to plan chapter events. In addition to elected officers, the chapter coordinator participates on the governing board. The chapter coordinator position is held by a representative of the Office of International Programs (OIP). OIP also provides Phi Beta Delta with office support such as phone, copy machine and computer usage.
- Serve as policy board and governing body for the chapter.
- Provide leadership for the chapter in its goal to recognize international scholarship on campus.
- Represent the society to members and potential members.
- Plan, promote, and participate in chapter events designed to facilitate the recognition of international education on campus.
- Encourage members of the chapter to nominate potential members, submit scholarly works to the society journal, propose papers for the annual conference, and participate in chapter events.
President: Ketty Wong-Cruz, Associate Professor, Music
Past President: Megan Greene, Associate Professor, History
Vice President/President Elect: Lars Leon, Resource Sharing Librarian, Head of Organizational Development
Domestic Student Vice-President: Sara Jamboretz
International Student Vice-President: Greg Leung
Treasurer: Michiko Ito, Associate Librarian, Japanese Studies
Secretary: Jun Fu, Grant Specialist, KU Office of Research
Chapter Coordinator: Alison Watkins, Communications Director, Office of International Programs
Faculty Advisor: John Kennedy, Associate Professor, Political Science