Sponsored Student Responsibilities
- Monitor your Enroll & Pay student account on a regular basis, including the mobility Billing notices. Any charges unpaid by the sponsor are the student's responsibility.
- Provide the Bursar's Office with an updated financial guarantee of terms of award from your sponsor before the current one expires.
- Submit a KU Sponsorship Release Form (pdf) to allow the university to communicate with your sponsor. This form must be signed in front of a KU staff person or be notarized.
- Enroll before the late enrollment fee period begins. Sponsors will not pay late fees you incur for enrolling late!
- Submit the Health Insurance Waiver Form (pdf) and health insurance card to International Student Services each semester if your sponsor provides health insurance. If this is not provided by your sponsor, then you must pay for KU's health insurance while you are a student at KU.
- Always read emails received from the following departments and KU staff:
Sponsored Student Coordinator
International Student Services