Thank you for choosing to continue your membership with Phi Beta Delta, Alpha Pi chapter. We look forward to growing our organization and increasing campus internationalization efforts with your support.
How to Renew Membership
- Download and complete the renewal form.
- Prepare annual dues ($25 for students, $35 for faculty, staff, and scholars).
- Online Renewal Method: Email renewal form to firstname.lastname@example.org and make online payment by clicking on the PAY NOW button below.
- Physical Renewal Method: Mail or hand deliver the completed renewal form and annual dues in a check or money order (U.S. dollars) payable to Phi Beta Delta, in care of (c/o) KU International Affairs, University of Kansas, 1450 Jayhawk Boulevard, 300 Strong Hall, Lawrence, KS 66045.
The deadline for renewal for the 2019-20 academic year is Friday, October 18, 2019.
If you have any questions about fees, please email email@example.com.
How to Transfer Membership from Another Institution
- Download and complete the Request for Transfer of Membership form.
- Send form and reactivation dues of $15 to the Phi Beta Delta Executive Office, Administrative Building Rooms 148 & 150, 5500 University Pkwy, California State University--San Bernardino, San Bernardino, CA 92407
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform the Board of your membership so that you can be included in chapter events.