• Home
  • Passport Services

Passport Services

Due to COVID-19 health and safety concerns for staff and visitors, the KU Passport Acceptance Center is currently closed. 

Additional Resources

>> Schedule an appointment at the Lawrence USPS Passport Office, 645 Vermont St.

>> Find U.S. Passport information or call 877-487-2778 or 202-647-4000.

>> Locate a USPS Passport office near you.

Connect with us


International Events

Home to 50+ departments, centers, and programs, the School of the Arts, and the School of Public Affairs and Administration
KU offers courses in 40 languages
No. 1 ranking in city management and urban policy —U.S. News and World Report
One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
5th nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets: Colleges," Military Times