Woodyard International Educator Award
KU International Affairs is now accepting nominations for the 2019 Woodyard International Educator Award. All nomination materials are due September 23, 2019.
- playing a creative role in developing a significant aspect of the international curriculum at KU, including study abroad programs; visiting international educators, scholars, artists, performers, or researchers; new internationalized programs and certificates;
- assuming a lead role in developing an active KU collaboration with international partners;
- collaborating with international colleagues or students in significant research and publications;
- mentoring faculty and students in international development
All documentation and letters of support should be specific to this competition. A faculty committee appointed by the Associate Vice Provost of International Affairs will review applications. Previous nominees are encouraged to update their files. If you have nominated someone in the past, please send an updated statement of nomination and an updated CV for that individual.
The following materials are required for new nominations:
1. A one- to two-page letter of nomination including a description of the activities that qualify the candidate for this award.
2. A résumé or vitae.
3. Statements of support from KU colleagues, students, and/or partners abroad (limited to six).
Nominations and supporting materials should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please save all nomination and supporting materials as a single pdf file. The application file should contain the nominee’s last name. For example: a nomination file for Jon W. Smith should be saved as smithjw.pdf. Please put “Woodyard International Educator Nomination” in the subject line. All nomination materials are due September 23, 2019.
785-864-6161 / email@example.com