Woodyard International Educator Award
- Full-time, tenured track faculty.
- At least three years of employment on the KU Lawrence campus.
- Plays a creative role in developing a significant aspect of the international. curriculum at KU (such as study abroad programs; visiting international educators, scholars, artists, performers or researchers; new internationalized programs and certificates).
- Assumes a lead role in developing an active KU partnership with an international partner.
- Collaborates with international colleagues or students in significant research and publications.
All documentation and letters of support should be specific to this competition. A faculty committee appointed by the associate vice provost of International Programs will review applications. Previous nominees are encouraged to update their files. If you have nominated someone in the past, please send an updated statement of nomination.
The following materials are required for new nominations:
- A letter of nomination including a description of the activity that qualifies the candidate for this award.
- A resume or vita.
- Statements of support from KU colleagues, students, and/or partners abroad (limited to six).
- The nomination deadline is September 5, 2014.
Dena Register, Director of Faculty Programs
785-864-6161 / firstname.lastname@example.org