The governing board meets approximately twice each semester to plan chapter events. In addition to elected officers, the chapter coordinator participates on the governing board. The chapter coordinator position is held by a representative of the Office of International Programs (OIP). OIP also provides Phi Beta Delta with office support such as phone, copy machine and computer usage.
- Serve as policy board and governing body for the chapter.
- Provide leadership for the chapter in its goal to recognize international scholarship on campus.
- Represent the society to members and potential members.
- Plan, promote, and participate in chapter events designed to facilitate the recognition of international education on campus.
- Encourage members of the chapter to nominate potential members, submit scholarly works to the society journal, propose papers for the annual conference, and participate in chapter events.
President: Megan Greene, Associate Professor, History
Past President: Vickie Doll, Librarian, Chinese/Korean Studies, International Collections, Libraries
Vice President/President Elect: Ketty Wong-Cruz, Associate Professor, Music
Domestic Student Vice-President: Cody Johnson
International Student Vice-President: Mariana Vasquez Sanchez
Treasurer: Elizabeth Gould, Assistant Language Specialist, Applied English Center
Secretary: Molly Kirk, Lecturer, Applied English Center
Chapter Coordinator: Alison Watkins, Communications Director, Office of International Programs
Faculty Advisor: John Kennedy, Associate Professor, Political Science